Leadership Tip: 6 Mistakes Every Leader Has Made – Even the Romans Blew These
Time to Read: 1 min…
Marcus Tullius Cicero was a Roman statesman, orator, lawyer, and philosopher who died in 43 BC in the time of Julius Caesar. Cicero famously recorded what he saw were the six most troublesome mistakes made by humans.
- 1– The delusion that individual advancement is made by crushing others
- 2– The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed
- 3– Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot do it ourselves
- 4– Refusing to set aside trivial preferences
- 5– Neglecting development and refinement of the mind, and not acquiring the habits of reading and study
- 6– Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do
Some things never change!!
- Which of these six mistakes stands out for you personally?
- Which apply to your team?
- Do something today to turn the mistake into a strength.
P.S. Tell me what you think – add your comments below.